To print an index that is complete the niche matter of this DepartmentвЂ™s currently applicable Administrative laws and Guidance Documents, just click here for a PDF variation.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of the State BankSets forth the powers of a state-chartered bank and defines products or services a state-chartered bank may offer.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes information of the different regions of interest.
- Charge card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a summary of concerns and responses credit that is regarding banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies in regards to the usage and approval associated with the chartered title of a bank, the names of all of the bank workplaces utilized within the State of Nebraska, plus the regulations prohibiting the utilization of confusingly similar names by bank workplaces within the exact same community or county.
- Re re re Payment of charges to an Insider of a BankCovers the problems surrounding the re payment of charges up to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and informal action that is administrative, including corrective action procedures, while they relate genuinely to bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines just what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a bank that is state-chartered.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines the way the Department reacts to civil and unlawful banking statute violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies about the maximum quantity a bank may loan to a client.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies rules that are regarding restrictions regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains towards the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets when you look at the exact same personal credit line.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies concerning the renewal and purchase of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses lending limitations for a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other estate that is real.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding institution that is financial protection as needed by the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the kinds of disclosures of data that will or may not be meant to bonding organizations.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams as well as other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a lender with the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Response Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for banking institutions concerning the utilization of a Reaction system in the case of an information protection breach and establishes the necessity to alert the Department of a information protection breach.
FINANCE INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing basic information about community development assets.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual meant to assist people in the board of directors of a institution that is financial betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers typical concerns concerning the certification of bank professional officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning nontraditional home mortgages.
- Illustrations of Consumer all about Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to help home loan bankers and home loan originators to know the guidance also to fulfill their responsibilities concerning nontraditional home mortgages.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities concerning subprime home loan loans.
- Home loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns maintenance that is concerning renewal, and surrender of real estate loan originator licenses.
- Home loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning the applying procedure for home loan originator licenses.
- General Licensing usually Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns concerning home loan originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General Hearing QuestionsContains commonly asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA directory of commonly expected concerns and responses about the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the utmost costs which get to be charged by delayed deposit services organizations.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses certain requirements of this Act as they pertain to jointly owned institution that is financial.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the demands associated with the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, therefore the penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back nonsufficient funds.
- Approach to PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of asking a client extra costs or costs whenever having to pay the arises from a deposit that is delayed deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses certain requirements of this work as they relate to presenting checks while the thirty-four time keeping duration.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection options for checks came back for nonsufficient funds, such as the utilization of ACH and number of partial products, allowable charges, and needed customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which must certanly be retained by licensees regarding the collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and loanвЂќDiscusses that areвЂњPayday conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to spell it out their company in marketing.
- Extensive re re re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements for the Act concerning Extensive repayment Plans (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment associated with the delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of a EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind a delayed deposit transaction, a makerвЂ™s straight to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind an authorization for electronic re re re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses limits regarding delayed deposit deals supplied to military personnel, their partners, and dependents beneath the Act and also the Military that is federal Lending of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS